I’m Tom, a ux/ui designer based in Seattle, WA.
My background is rooted in print, packaging, and web design, all of which gives me a keen eye for aesthetics and elevates my UX/UI work.
As a designer who is passionate about building outstanding and memorable connections between users and technology, I’m driven by the desire to add value, inspire, and improve every user’s experience and interaction on any interface.
I'm a dedicated team member who anticipates the gaps or snags in the operation, and who keeps a project moving by contributing whenever and wherever necessary. A detail-oriented individual capable of navigating the research, structure, and process, with the ability to create, collaborate and elevate the ordinary to the extraordinary.
Software / Cloud / Web Applications
- Adobe Creative Cloud - XD
- InVision Studio
Ux/ui design skills
- Information Architecture/User Flows
- Low- and High-fidelity mock-ups
- Usability Testing
- Mobile design
- Responsive web design
- UI Style guides
School of Visual Concepts (svc), Seattle WA
User Experience Certificate Program
Waukesha County Technical College, Waukesha WI
Web Design Certificate Program
Gateway Technical College, Elkhorn WI
Associates Degree, Graphic Communications
- High-Performance UX Writing at School of Visual Concepts
- User Research Methods at General Assembly
- Intro to Data Analytics at General Assembly
- Amazon Accessibility UX Design Training at Amazon
- Customer Journey Mapping: Finding Opportunities to Create
- Better Experiences at UpTop Agency
- User Accessibility for Websites and Apps at School of Visual Concepts
- Intro to Agile: Managing Teams for Faster Productivity at School of Visual Concepts
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Adobe XD at School of Visual Concepts